01926 893091 Book a Consultation

Skin Remodelling

Make cellulite and loose skin problems of the past with our revolutionary ONDA body shaping device. With over half a million procedures undertaken, ONDA is fast becoming one of the world’s most popular skin firming treatments, combatting fat deposits and stubborn cellulite. Using microwave technology, the texture and tone of targeted skin areas is visibly improved, with no pain, no downtime and no anaesthesia.

How Does ONDA Work?

ONDA uses Coolwaves® technology to disrupt the membranes of subcutaneous fat cells. As the handpiece is passed over the skin, microwaves target the deep adipose skin layer, destroying fatty substances known as lipids. The body’s lymphatic system then naturally disposes of these unwanted fats. This results in fat reduction, making the skin appear slimmer and firmer.

By targeting the connective tissue surrounding the adipose fat globules, the ONDA device improves the appearance of even the most advanced forms of cellulite. The lumps and bumps which give the ‘orange peel’ effect begin to dissipate, leaving behind smooth skin with an even texture.

Coolwaves® microwave technology causes immediate shrinkage of collagen fibres in the dermis layer of the skin, and boosts new collagen production. As a result, loose skin feels firmer and uneven textures are smoothed out.

How Do I Book An Appointment?

To book an appointment you can call La Fuente on 01926 954331 or use the form on this page to book an appointment.

£30.00 Consultations (Will then be deducted from treatment cost if deemed suitable for treatment), if you choose not to have the treatment, unfortunately we cannot refund your consultation cost.

£50.00 deposit for Laser Treatments

Cancellation Fees

  • More than 48 hours – Full refund
  • Less 48 hours notice – A loss of 50% of the deposit
  • Less than 24 hours notice – A loss of 100% of the deposit

Book an Appointment


How Quickly Will I See Results?

Improvements to skin texture and fat reduction can be seen after one session, but a course of 4 treatments is usually recommended for optimal results. Treatments are spaced 3-4 weeks apart and changes to the targeted areas of skin are long-lasting.

Are ONDA Treatments Painful?

ONDA treatments do not cause any discomfort. Only 20% of the Coolwaves® energy goes to the dermis layer of skin. The heat produced is counterbalanced by ONDA’s advanced cooling system, meaning the only sensation experienced is the skin being gently warmed. The other 80% of the energy targets fat at a deeper skin level.

More La FUENTE Fat Dissolving Treatments

Book a Consultation

Accept Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content, provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies as stipulated in our privacy policy.

Accept Cookies